About The Big Shot
The Big Shot are experts in creating, producing, marketing, and distributing youth and parenting content for a plethora of brands through a cross–channel network. This includes paid social, influencer marketing, media partnerships, display, and video, where we help brands deliver effective marketing strategies, to their target audiences across the wider digital landscape. We work for an array of brands including Penguin Random House, Harper Collins, Nickelodeon, Egmont Magazines, Immediate Media, and many more.
Typically a campaign
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated content marketing campaigns exceeding the objectives and aims of clients
- Take responsibility for growing existing clients and helping win new proposals / pitches.
- Manage campaigns from brief to implementation, measurement and post campaign analysis.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies / suppliers, such as designers, animators, producers, influencers and media owners.
- Work within a range of budgets.
- Have an innovative approach to content marketing and understand the target audience’s purchase journey. Ideas are not limited by budget.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing and show passion for the industry
- Management skills:As a campaign manager you will devise marketing plans that you deliver end-to-end from pitch to implementation. Therefore, campaign managers need to guide their clients and establish expectations and deliverables.
- Communication skills:Excellent creative thinking skills are a pre-requisite, as you will frequently have to come up with new content ideas from small briefs. Campaign managers will have excellent presentation skills as you will have to frequently present to clients, colleagues and sometimes speak at marketing events. They have to manage relationships with agencies and third parties as well as persuade a non-marketing audience, such as senior level managers, of the wisdom of proposed campaigns.
- Project management skills: As a campaign manager you will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the organisation’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track.
- Digital / Influencer skills: A challenging combination, perhaps, but campaign managers need to be good with influencer marketing, paid digital platforms such as Facebook / Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
- Traditional skills: Knowledge of the traditional media landscape is a bonus, experience in radio, print, TV and media partnerships, is a bonus.